Tidioute American Legion Post 0334 will hold its monthly meeting at 7 p.m. today at St. John Center.
All members are urged to attend.
Lunch for Thursday, March 28, will be soup and sandwiches, dessert and beverages.
Easter Egg Hunt
Pennsylvania State Championship Fishing Tournament committee members and Limestone Township will be hosting an Easter Egg Hunt on Saturday, March 30, at 10 a.m. at the Tippy Canoe Ballfield, weather permitting.
Please dress the children for the weather and bring a container for them to collect the eggs in.
A golden egg in the three different age groups will be hidden and the winners will receive special prizes.
Gift bags will be handed out to all the children who participate right after the Egg Hunt is completed.
Tidioute Community Charter School has extended the deadline for ordering Spirit Wear for April 2.
All orders and money are due that day.
They have extended the deadline to assure everyone can place an order that wants to.
Tidioute Health Fair was another great success. There were 132 people who had the comprehensive blood work.
Several others came for the other tests being offered and took the opportunity to talk with the health care professionals that were there for them.
A drawing for a basket of items donated by local merchants and Warren General Hospital was held for those who had the blood work done and the winner was Connie Santangelo of Tidioute.
The Windsor House, Inc had a drawing for a basket of gardening items and the winner was Shirley Cotterman of Tidioute.
Tidioute First United Methodist Church will not be holding Saturday night services on March 30.
Please join them for their Easter Services on Sunday, March 31 at 9 a.m.
Holy Week Schedule
Thursday, March 28 services at ST Anthony's with an 8:30 p.m. Mass of the Lord's Supper.
Friday, March 29 Good Friday Services will be at ST John at 3 p.m.
Saturday, March 30 there will be an 8:30 p.m. Easter Vigil Mass at ST John. This will be the only Mass of the Day.
Sunday, March 31 Mass will be at 9 a.m. at ST Anthony's and at 11 a.m. at ST John.
Tidioute First United Methodist Church will be moving services beginning April 7.
The services will be on Sunday evenings at 5 p.m.
This change is due to pastoral changes.
All are welcome to come and experience this new fellowship.
Tidioute fire department has reported that they responded to 10 call for the month of January and 15 calls for the month of February.
This is being done with about a dozen active firefighters and only four active Emergency Medical Technicians (EMT's).
Anyone over the age of 18 who would like to join the department as a firefighter or EMT should contact the department for more information.
There will be Bingo Games on Sunday, April 7 at Buccardo's Restaurant.
Doors open at 2 p.m. and the games begin at 3 p.m. sharp.
This is for anyone who wants to come and have a good time.
Those under the age of eighteen must be accompanied by an adult.
Members will meet at 7:30 p.m.
Proceeds benefit the Pennsylvania State Championship Fishing Tournament.
Plans are well underway for a Benefit Dinner for Deb Genter, a Tidioute resident and business owner.
Deb has been recently diagnosed with cancer and is undergoing treatment. She is not currently insured and will be out of work during her treatments.
This event will be held at the Tidioute Firehall on Saturday, May 11 with the doors opening at 4 p.m.
There will be a Buffet style dinner that starts at 5 p.m.
Entertainment will be by The Necessary Experience, band will play 8 p.m. to 12 a.m.
Admission will be a $10 donation for adults and a $5 donation for those age 12 and under.
They will also have several door prizes, Chinese Auction, Dinner and Dance.
Anyone wishing to donate items for the dinner should contact Marlene Higgins at 814-706-6330 after 2 p.m.
1. Angela York, Andrew Shields, Sara Barton, Helen Nelson, Lori Klos, Diane Rondinelli, Luke Morgan
2. Jeremy Hart, Margaret Alberth, Caroline Storer Duke
3. Barb Downey, Bob Anderson, Jamie Molek
4. John Konkle, Brady Dashner, Bronwyn Davis
5. Al Vanderpoel P.E., Joe Sanderson, Scott Williams, John Robertson, Linda Reese
6. Jacinta Reese, Christi Nuttall, Roseanna Nicholson, Kristie Ziegler
7. Shawn Weaver, Shawn Silvis, Amber Nicholson
8. Emily Come, Christopher York, Amanda Fulkman, Joe Marotta
9. Nathan Schwab, Samuel Schwab, Jake Barton, Carol Nicholson, Joseph McLaughlin, Marian Dashner, Jeremy Smithers
10. Denny Zuck, Denny Martin, John McCauley, Craig Snavley, Wade Adams, Doug Stover, Connie Peterson
11. Dayle Beck
12. Dave Turner, Ryan Schwab, Matthew Nicholson, Linda Reed
13. Scott McKay, William F. Brown
14. Fran Stoneburg, Jimmy Konkle, Karen Craft, David R Smithers, Christopher Molek
15. David Kane, Jennifer Nuttall, Christopher Shields, Alex Sabella, Danielle McCauley, Sue Gresham
16. Heather Higgins, Kathryn Sveda, Mark Williams
17. Jordan Wolford, Thelma Sabella, Marolyn Tipton Shaffer, Chris Martin, Eric Martin, April Gazalie, Melanie McLaughlin
18. Rob Konkle, Evan Duncan, Sally Sabella, Eugene Robertson, Wilma Watson
19. John Ziegler, Stephanie Jenkins
20 Ashton Frederick, Christian Baker, Lucas Sabella, Beverly Morison
21. Darlene Kowalski, Edgar Burris Jr, Bob Degruttola, Stanley Kowalski, Kit Pascarella, Brandon Navarro
22. Mindy Colvin, Nancy Schwab
23. Jorge Navarro, Susan Robertson
24. Robbie Kitelinger, Billy Yeager, Candy Druggan, Jimmie Williams, Charles Barton, Laurie Rehe, Jessica Nuttall
25. Camille Sizemore, Neva Matie, Jesse Higgins, Mary Huntington
26. Tara Gerus
27. Janet Dygan, Kathy Morrison
28. Kay Rison, Steven King, Sue Shields
29. Rozanne Pagley, Daryl Simons
30. Jenafer McKown, David Manning Jr., Bonnie Spencer, Tommy Heenan.
Up Coming Events:
27 American Legion Post 0334 at 7 p.m. at ST John Center
29 Good Friday Services at ST John at 3 p.m.
30 Easter Egg Hunt at 10 a.m.
ST John Easter Vigil Mass at 8:30 p.m.
31 United Methodist Church at 9 a.m.
Easter Sunday Services at all other Churches at 11 a.m.